Colie’s Closet is a non-profit peer education organization. Our mission is to educate students in Boulder Valley School District about depression and suicide. Our goal is to decrease youth suicide.
* Colie’s Closet is comprised of Boulder Valley School District high school students working to further the understanding and treatment of depression and the prevention of suicide.
* Colie’s Closet raises money through various fundraisers. Proceeds are used locally for education and treatment of depression and suicide prevention in youth.
* Created by youth at the 2005 Boulder Creek Festival
* Quilt stitched by Peggy Underwood
* Shown at the Colorado State Capitol building in 2007
Watch Colie’s Closet featured on 9News!
Our motto, HOLD ON, appears on the bracelets given out at presentations.